why dont recived the money?

szilveszter
New Community Member

Sent money with my OTP bank account  on my pay-pal acccount 3 days ago and I dont recive the money .

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi szilveszter, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

If the funds have not reached your PayPal account within 7 Business days, please contact your bank, and request they initiate a trace on the funds. Your bank will be able to recall the funds back to your account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

MarjA11
Contributor
Contributor

Good day.i've been paid from my online job last September 15,2021 but it did not appear in my paypal account.My paypal account is already confirmed and the email i sent to them is correct.There is no even an email to me that they have been paid me but they do paid me.So i immediately contact them and submit aticket.The reply is it is succesfully sent to my email and i should contact the paypal so that paypal can help me transfer my money to my new account.Can anyone help me with this?Thank you and Godbless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.