wallet not showing my topup via bank transfer

WanXian17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I made a bank transfer on 14 Nov to topup my digital wallet. The bank I used is DBS (Singapore). Till today, I have not received any emails/activity log on the topup in my Paypal and it's the 9th business day. The funds have already been debited from my bank account. So may I know where has my money gone to?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WanXian17
Contributor
Contributor

Received the return of funds on 16 Jan 23. Took them 1 month to realise the funds should be returned to me.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WanXian17 

4-6 business days as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/sg/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-top-up-add-money-to-my-paypal-balance-from-my-b...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WanXian17
Contributor
Contributor

It's been more than 6 business days. From 14 Nov to 25 Nov, it has been 10 business days. Thus the webpage is factually incorrect.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @WanXian17,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the experience you have had recently. It seems like you have added funds to your PayPal account but haven't received them. Since its been several days, please reach out to our customer support tea through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can trace the funds for you.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

stockphoto
Contributor
Contributor

Where you able to solve your problem or is the money still missing? We are having the same issue, transfer is not showing up on our Paypal balance and is not returned to our bank account. Money was transferred on 22. nov.

Login to Me Too

WanXian17
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. Paypal insist that they did not receive the funds, even though my bank confirmed that it was credited to their bank of america account. They were unwilling to check with their own bank too. So I guess it has "vanished"
Login to Me Too
Solved

WanXian17
Contributor
Contributor

Received the return of funds on 16 Jan 23. Took them 1 month to realise the funds should be returned to me.

Login to Me Too

stockphoto
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for letting me know. On the 2nd of February, our payment was also returned to our bank account. Did not do anything to make this happen. Took two months and two weeks.

Login to Me Too

simonepcarneiro
New Community Member

Hi! I have a similar issue. How did you get in touch with PayPal to ask them to reimburse you? Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.