time till negative balance resolves? and can i add money from bank account?

hayonflame
New Community Member

hi

i have a paypal account that's in the negative balances, because i forgot to link my new bank account to it where my money is.

after a few days paypal took the money from my new bank account but my paypal still says it's in the negatives. like why is this a thing? it took the money is this like some kind of ban or something? because of the negative balance i can't buy stuff online untill it's gone and i have been waiting for a couple of days even when i actually payed. so does anyone know when this negative balance goes away? or do i contact someone for it?

also can i add money to paypall straight from a bank account without using a card or app? i have another account with money that is supervised but the supervisors ignore me for like 2 weeks so it's bassically money locked behind a cage.

thx

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hayonflame 

Bank transfers are never instant, this only happens when you fund a payment via your bank account and paypal CREDIT the seller upfront and they wait for the echeque to clear which is 5-7 days.

For adding funds or paypal resolving a negative balance then the wait is on your side 5-7 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.