"your recipient can't accept any money right now"

a_nobody
Contributor
Contributor

someone is having some trouble on sending money, they've never had this problem before and they've been using paypal for one year. how can i fix this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @a_nobody,

I'm sorry to hear that someone is having trouble sending money. Are they receiving the "your recipient can't accept any money right now" when trying to send money to you? If so, this would mean that there may be an issue with your account. Please review your account to see if there may be a limitation or another issue on your account that may be preventing them from sending funds to you. 

If you need additional assistance, I suggest contacting our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.