"We're experiencing technical difficulties" when updating order status.

iankparks
Contributor
Contributor

I have a payment on hold for the full 21 days because any time I attempt to update the virtual goods information I get "technical difficulties".

Google has not returned any helpful information, so any guidance from the community would be great, as I can't really do more work without that payment!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi iankparks, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

We are sorry to hear that this payment has not been released to you after the 21 days have passed. Please reach out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we can request it is manually released for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

zymarlabigail
New Community Member

Hello I am new to paypal. A buyer just paid me and the status is already order processed  but still the money is on hold. I tried to update the status but it says 

zymarlabigail_0-1630468634720.png

Login to Me Too

SilverStory11
New Community Member

Has there been any positive feedbacks or have you managed to solve the problem? I need to change the order status to order processed (I sell digital goods and there is no shipping involved). I know PayPal does this thing where they fine sellers if they find out their "products" are not shipped to the customers, I'm only starting out and I really don't wanna deal with a stupid fine. I hope you'll update us on a solution if you have one.

Login to Me Too

CanadianSeller
New Community Member

Did you figure this out, I am experiencing the exact same thing. 

Login to Me Too

AllisonHockey
New Community Member

Me too  -sure do need this money. Why is there not a solution to this 3 years later?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.