payment issue

vanp007
Contributor
Contributor

hello, my card was charged but i didn't receive transaction details from paypal as well as from the service where i was paying

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @vanp007,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand the concern of a payment not reflecting on your PayPal account regarding the charge completed. I know this can be very frustrating. If the charge is reflecting on your card activity but not on your PayPal account, it may be possible that the payment was completed using 'Guest Checkout'. This just means that you may have typed in your card details through PayPal but did not login to your PayPal account to complete the payment. You would also receive an email confirmation from PayPal to the email address used at checkout. If the charge on your financial account has "PayPal" next to the charge, it was done within our platform. You can also reach out to the merchant for confirmation of the payment. 

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.