my facebook payment not credited to paypal account

Temp20240116Y
New Community Member
My last month facebook payout not credited to my paypal account.i got a mail from facebook team that remit my money to paypal accouny
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20240116Y

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transfer to your PayPal account. Has anything changed with the confirmed email address on your PayPal account? As long as the email address the payment was sent to is still confirmed on your PayPal account, and there are no actions that need attention in the Resolution Center, the payment should have been received. I'd also recommend contacting Facebook to check which email address the payment was sent to. If everything else is correct and as it should be, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.