Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thorunnosk 

Well if you say why YOUR MONEY is waiting ie is it pending or on hold then we may give up our time to advise you on you polite enquiry about YOUR MONEY?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thorunnosk 

Well if you say why YOUR MONEY is waiting ie is it pending or on hold then we may give up our time to advise you on you polite enquiry about YOUR MONEY?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Thorunnosk
Contributor
Contributor
My money is pending i try all i can do to get My money so i don’t understand why My money is pending can you accept so i get My money now i’m waiting after My money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thorunnosk 

Pending where?

pending echeque TO your paypal balance from a buyer?
pending TO a company with you as the buyer?
pending / unclaimed to a seller?
pending / unclaimed with a cancel option to a seller?
pending withdrawal to your bank account?
pending adding funds to your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Thorunnosk
Contributor
Contributor
How do i go in to do that i have to do so i get My money
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Thank you @kernowlass for your help so far on this thread! We appreciate the time and expertise you've provided here.

Hello @Thorunnosk, I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with pending funds. It sounds like you have money being received pending on hold, is that right? If so, can you double-check that you've taken all the appropriate steps listed in these Help Center articles to receive those funds:

How do I receive money through PayPal?
How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

If you have taken the appropriate steps, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Thorunnosk
Contributor
Contributor
My payment is pending can you accept My pending payment i sent My payment to this email phishing@paypal.com and Payment request details Transaction ID: U-8WT89645PX167591S I need My payment now i do all i have to do so i need My payment now please accept My pending payment now please
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Welcome back @Thorunnosk

I understand you're waiting for a pending payment. Normally, you wouldn't need to send money to someone to receive money, and you also would not need to send a payment to phishing@paypal.com. Are you saying you sent an email you received to phishing@paypal.com? If so, you would normally only forward a notification to that email address to check if an email you received is actually from PayPal or not. That does not mean you actually have a pending transaction with PayPal.

Is what you're seeing a pending payment request or invoice? If so, that means a payment has not been sent, and there is no payment yet to claim to your account. You can confirm this information by contacting our Customer Support teams at the link I provided above. 

I hope that helps, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.