how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Ikhsanders
Contributor
Contributor
How to get google play money on Paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ikhsanders 

Do you mean from one of these so called games that are supposed to pay you cash?

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tstillman77
New Community Member
PLEASE PAY PAL. STOP ALLOWING THESE FAKE GAMES AND DEVELOPER'S OF THEM GET AWAY WITH FALSE ADVERTISING ABOUT WINNING MONEY AND GETTING PAID THRU PAY PAL. ALL LIES LIES LIES.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tstillman77 

Nothing to do with Paypal, these games just grab a paypal logo and at it to their site to make you think they are going to pay you money.

As its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

avineetagarwal4
Contributor
Contributor
I am vineet so that you can be found in UK, and I will be able to get withdrawal actvated paypal account withdraw actived Sent game to paypal resiving funds activated big bang pongs
Vineetagarwal
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@avineetagarwal4 

The game is a scam, don’t bother, you won’t get paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

abhinavkumar72
New Community Member
justDice GmbH from this payment not received in PayPal kindly check.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abhinavkumar72 

Another of these games that supposedly pay you cash?

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lilbit2021
New Community Member
How do you transfer your winning earnings and gifts to PayPal after you win on the app I am very stuck because I'm winning apps but not getting my winnings
Login to Me Too

Rezneckray
New Community Member
when I hit cash out it says enter information what information is it referring too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.