how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,456 REPLIES 6,456

Charles222
Contributor
Contributor
Winnings from online gaming
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charles222 

To receive funds in your country you need to add and confirm a visa credit card to your paypal account.

Then provide anyone sending you funds with your paypal email address or mobile number to transfer those funds.

Be aware a lot of games don't pay out money, they just add a paypal logo to their site to make it look as if you are going to get the funds. If its a low amount then the site may be genuine but no 'game' is going to pay out high amounts of cash.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ochubaobi
New Community Member
Please ivplayed solitaire challenge richer and am unable to cashout my earnings
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ochubaobi 

A lot of these games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will pay out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KLH121
New Community Member
I have been playing on the Money Cash app, where you play games and receive money via PayPal when you reach different levels. I currently have £200 owed via PayPal, but it doesn't get past pending. Its going to be like that for weeks. Has anyone had the same issues?
Login to Me Too

Tairabdullazade
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I want to transfer money from the game to Paupal, but they write to me that my account does not have a request, and I can’t find the place in my account where it says request, can you help me?
Login to Me Too

Jkillzagirl77
New Community Member
Just wondering if anyone has played on this platform and had any problems with them they stole 100 bucks off my game then they won't respond to me anymore on Facebook my account is still open has 28.34 still on it but they won't put the 100 back or cash me out or even respond to any of my texts now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.