how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Cattag92
Contributor
Contributor
Is this game a scam
Login to Me Too

Jakehunsaker415
New Community Member
Using the application 'Justplay' I made selected the cash out to PayPal option; Over 48 hours later and it is still not finished. I find it odd since I have nearly a dozen previous cash outs leading up to o the most recent one. And all but this newest one went through as expected without any problems?!? PLEASE HELP!!!
Login to Me Too

Blubb3
Contributor
Contributor
Hiya, my app is saying they're having delays on PayPal payments and are trying to rectify it (having the same issue as you), so fingers crossed it will be sorted soon
Login to Me Too

DJnald09_
My winning in apps game I cannot recieve
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DJnald09_ 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DEvok2
New Community Member
They are legit, I have used them for years and cashed out $24 a day with multiple phones so around $300 AUD a week to my PayPal, there something wrong on PayPal's end, these things happen time to time with all apps. You need to do some research on YouTube on someoney making apps before making justifying statements
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DEvok2 

Thousands of folks over the last 3 years have found most of these games that so called pay out money are fake.

You found some legit ones, well done you, does not mean my information is incorrect, which it is not.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tycoon_red
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone of you actually get paid for winnings in Google play into your PayPal? Are the games in Google play who claim you can win money gets deposited into your PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

trishb6050
New Community Member
Does anyone have knowledge of these games apps? I just recently tried one and won close to a 1000.00 nothing invested. However when it brings up the cash out for PayPal, it says withdraw instead of deposit. I don’t want to have 1000.00 to attempt out of my bank account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trishb6050 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.