how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@babyerz 

Is it another of these so called games that pay you money???

If so then most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cheryl6775
Contributor
Contributor
I've waited more than 60 days and ocer 5000. I want mine. It's not right. An they are using PayPal to get to use. PayPal needs to fix it please.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheryl6775 

They are not and never have used paypal as they never pay anything out.

All they do is add a paypal logo to their site easily accessible via google images.

Doubt they even have a paypal account as gaming / gambling etc is against paypals acceptable use policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pirate781
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree
Login to Me Too

jbk648
Contributor
Contributor

I played an iphone app, "Word Safari", and won $12,000 after a week of intensive play.  The winnings were promised to be sent within 7 days to my PayPal account, but were not.  The company will not answer my emails regarding payment.  Has anyone else had this experience with this or any other game app, and does anyone know of a solution?  Will Apple or Google help with this?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jbk648 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jbk648
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much. Seems like Apple would control fake advertising like this.
Login to Me Too

Jules1222
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately I don't know of any solutions.

Login to Me Too

Jjohnson8977
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot get the money from none of my games onto my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jjohnson8977 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.