how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

AngelGordon
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my payments?? I've been playing solitaire pop and it's still saying my payment is in queue, what do that mean?
Login to Me Too

Shilexa1
New Community Member
Reward from 2dot earning game
Login to Me Too

Temp20210911b
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing PayPal games and cashing out but I'm not getting my winnings why
Login to Me Too

Temp20210911b
Contributor
Contributor
Cashed out 300.00 and 500.00 and haven't got it !
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210911b 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Danielsthomas89
New Community Member
I did everything I was supposed to and waited the 15 days to get my money from Cash Kings app but where is it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danielsthomas89 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JeanieM5
New Community Member
How do I receive money from gaming app which one of my emails do I use PayPal email or personal email
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeanieM5 

The one linked to your paypal account !!!

However i hope you are not referring to one of these so called games that pay you out money? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jasminey
Contributor
Contributor
Am a kenyan and have being playing a game of mining tycoon ;i reach my points for cashing out, i cash out but the money is pending in paypal,yesterday they told i add a file and i added my ID card and saying they will review after five days isnt true or nt am s new user to paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.