cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Lorisnider
Contributor
I've been waiting patiently for my money to go to paypal every time I get to my turn it goes back to the beginning and I have to start over. Seven times now all i want is my money to go to paypal.

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Lorisnider 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Lorisnider
Contributor
I deleted the game .

Options
Temp20210911b
Contributor
I've been playing PayPal games and cashing out but I'm not getting my winnings why

Options
Temp20210911b
Contributor
Cashed out 300.00 and 500.00 and haven't got it !

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210911b 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
MusharafHossain
Contributor
How i attaching my game money by PayPal account?

Options
Temp20210916a
Contributor
Recieve digital goods giftcard usd claim

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@MusharafHossain 

@Temp20210916a 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Swallace1
Contributor
I have received notice that $700 is coming from a game called 2$48. It states that it has been sent to my PayPal account. How long does it take to post?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.