how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Johnowhitakerjr
Contributor
Contributor

Look, I got excited thinking that I would be getting ALL THIS MONEY ... I have $200 that is "SUPPOSED" to be in my Pay Pal account and another $500 in 72 hours.   If it is too good to be true it is.  Listen, they are Chinese!  Do we trust the Chinese to be honest?  Here is proof that they are NOT.  Virus, not from China?  C'mon man!!  Well, I've deleted the games.  It is a scam and unfortunately, they are using the Pay Pal logo etc., We can't file a class action because we have no leverage.  Listen to the accents of all the games (if they're not dubbed from Chinese).  It appears to me to be some wealthy Chinese that just like to see good people get all excited about winning money.  Sorry, nothing we can do.  

Login to Me Too

Alyria
Contributor
Contributor
Dont be so mean. The States Games and Gambling commision would know for sure. If you give positive energy,,, People would try and do something about it and all it takes is one person to find out what could be done to stop these games using GOOGLE PLAY& PAYPAL & AMAZON ETC. NAMES. ITS IILEGAL!!!! SO BE NICE,,, OK? HAVE FAITH!!
Login to Me Too

Michaelmhm
Contributor
Contributor
Have faith ? I can't see PayPal or Google play or Amazon doing anything.
Login to Me Too

Karrani80
Contributor
Contributor
Look my friend of these games were fake do you think google app store would allow this to happen I dont think so and the big mystery is how to get money put im taking steps to find out i think downloading paypal debit card app would help paypall prepaid app also and today finnaly I took onther step which is taking the invite code provided by the game I play added my email with it took it back to my paypal account and made a request it said successful and now payment pending so ill see what happens ill let yall k now oh and also you have to invite your self top all these gaming apps send and invite to your self ok ill keep ya a updated
Login to Me Too

cd5c53
Contributor
Contributor

I have been playing several games from the google play store for money to win toward my paypal account, when i reach the amount to cash out it never go through and i am very frustrated about i am reaching out to the community to see if there a game in the google play store that actually is legit to win money to my paypal account. Please provide an answer for me 

Thanking you in advance

Inquiring mind wanna know

Login to Me Too

Dragonmeister
Contributor
Contributor
Hey dude, I am Chinese too. But I got this scammed me too. It does no matter of who made it, but allowing fraudulent ads flying is the negligence of Google Play and it could go over through the law suit as it has got a huge group of victims. I also have to say, I am being honest and as a pre-law school student in NZ, I believe whoever is not being honest must be punished!
Login to Me Too

Mrjgp279
Contributor
Contributor
So ONE person (plaintiff)files on behalf of a bigger group to where we all have experienced the same or similar loss, damage etc.. NO LESS than 20 BETWEEN 40-50 is acceptable any number ABOVE is even better. I'm sure we would surpass the latter. There are Lawyers that handle C.A.L's. & only get paid upon success. Being that we're all owed different amounts (I myself total almost 7g's between 4 games) you would have to decide which is better your own suit or the Class. If you choose the Class you cant go after later.
Login to Me Too

Velvetsteamroll
Contributor
Contributor
Games that say the money has been sent to my pp account but 0 sent.
Login to Me Too

Evon1121
Contributor
Contributor
I've had several too one game says $4500 it says success where is the money I give them correct email on Paypal account
Login to Me Too

Velvetsteamroll
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in on a lawsuit. Velvetsteamroller.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.