cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
GIDGET4
New Community Member
Help me transfer my winnings from the game to. My PayPal. account.

Options
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@GIDGET4 

There are scam game apps promising big pay outs but don’t pay out. Do a web search on the game before playing. Real pay outs occur fairly instantly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

Options
Bigdan2424
how do you setup payouts from games

Options
Boobear21
New Community Member
I have made over 1,000 dollars and still hasn't come yet please I would like my payment

Options
Zunosasha
Contributor
Nice funding source your all set, and secure have you tried the ******cash 💳 unfortunately you can't customized this one.

Options
KnightNem
New Community Member

Same boat for me except I have a little over $8k sitting in this game that keeps telling me human service is never available You Should try to find out who Owns this game and speak to them ask them why they are comitting fraud.

Options
Daniela128
New Community Member
I can get my money please

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Daniela128 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Varnold1
New Community Member
SCAMMMMMM

Options
winches4ever
New Community Member
getting pay pal payments on free gaming early access games in which the claims are by meeting tasks on games such as: pop numbers and magic dice and other games that said to pay out by pay pal within 3 days or 72 hours says still in review by (P) in fact it been weeks, in review? how does payment come to me, by using my email address? you will see I complied by playing all required levels spent hours on atleast 30 to 50 or more video ads that I watched and met the earning entitlement required. I also give my complete honest review and would like to have the same respect loyalty as these terms state by promising payouts upon completed. This has not been the FACT So far every early access and games that make CLAIMS of no set limit restrictions saying we can cash out WINS just this easy without no minimum to withdraw the claims money be applied within minutes on some games and as easily as down load play win get paid HAVE BEEN FALSE SHOW ME THE GAMES THAT ARE LOYAL TO THESE. SHOW ME THE PAY OUT on magic dice Pop numbers that are still in review said PAY PAL reviewing While I give my time Diligence and loyalty of fair truthful honest review by trying these CLAIMED GAMES THAT SAY play for free, (WIN REAL $ or Gift cards). Hours of my time invested Weeks waiting on money and hundreds of video ads watched. Meeting compliance levels and minimum cash out amounts . NEVER PAID BY PAY PAL HOW IN THE HECK DOES SOMEONE GET PAID THROUGH AN EMAIL ADDRESS? ANOTHER CLAIM WHEN TRYING TO WITHDRAW THE WIN.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.