how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

jrnestor
Contributor
Contributor
shooting all virus
Login to Me Too

winches4ever
New Community Member
getting pay pal payments on free gaming early access games in which the claims are by meeting tasks on games such as: pop numbers and magic dice and other games that said to pay out by pay pal within 3 days or 72 hours says still in review by (P) in fact it been weeks, in review? how does payment come to me, by using my email address? you will see I complied by playing all required levels spent hours on atleast 30 to 50 or more video ads that I watched and met the earning entitlement required. I also give my complete honest review and would like to have the same respect loyalty as these terms state by promising payouts upon completed. This has not been the FACT So far every early access and games that make CLAIMS of no set limit restrictions saying we can cash out WINS just this easy without no minimum to withdraw the claims money be applied within minutes on some games and as easily as down load play win get paid HAVE BEEN FALSE SHOW ME THE GAMES THAT ARE LOYAL TO THESE. SHOW ME THE PAY OUT on magic dice Pop numbers that are still in review said PAY PAL reviewing While I give my time Diligence and loyalty of fair truthful honest review by trying these CLAIMED GAMES THAT SAY play for free, (WIN REAL $ or Gift cards). Hours of my time invested Weeks waiting on money and hundreds of video ads watched. Meeting compliance levels and minimum cash out amounts . NEVER PAID BY PAY PAL HOW IN THE HECK DOES SOMEONE GET PAID THROUGH AN EMAIL ADDRESS? ANOTHER CLAIM WHEN TRYING TO WITHDRAW THE WIN.
Login to Me Too

Mona1976
Contributor
Contributor
Im new to this to i wish i could help
Login to Me Too

justbeme
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me
Login to Me Too

baerbel7
Contributor
Contributor

Ipsos Interactive Services has sent me $15.00 USD

I want to claim it, but there is no money in the PayPal account to be claimed

What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Janna1
Contributor
Contributor
There are hundreds of people asking the same question as you. Usually, there are way too many to answer. It is ALL A SCAM! I believe the scammed want to get into your PayPal to access your banking info so 5hey can rip you off. Please pass this along and DO NOT PKAY GAMES FOR FREE MONEY
Login to Me Too

Grammyof1

How long does it take to get money from games

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grammyof1 

Payments sent should be fairly instant otherwise, the game app and others like it are scams that promise a pay out but don’t. Do a web search of these game apps before playing them. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Janna1
Contributor
Contributor
Never, its a scam so they can get info from your PayPal, and get access to your checking account where they will withdrawl all your money. Have you noticed how many others are asking the same question as you,? There are thousands!
Login to Me Too

vincenttugah
Contributor
Contributor
Please all my dear friends who are also in this with me,please stop playing free money earning game.Its scam,they are trying to enter our PayPal account to reap off as from using the account.Anyone hearing this share it with those of the same problems. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.