how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Velvetsteamroll
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in on a lawsuit. Velvetsteamroller.
Login to Me Too

MLP-0226
Contributor
Contributor
You can count me in as well. Really sucks when you're in dire need of cash during this pandemic with rent to pay and barely surviving from stimulus payments and unemployment. I'm struggling to keep a roof over my head. Hard to find a job as well. I spent a lot of my time thinking I'm gonna receive this money from all these games I've been playing. I'm sure you all have similar hardships now as well. I'm definitely in! We come together, fight together, get paid together!
Login to Me Too

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in between all the games I’ve played and promised money I’m owed about $5,000
Login to Me Too

Michaelmhm
Contributor
Contributor
Our time playing these games can over time be quite significant. However if anyone is losing out its PayPal. This must damage their credibility .... their logo is plastered all over these games. Perhaps PayPal don't actually care about their reputation or perhaps their executives are inept or even worse cowardly.
Login to Me Too

Mrjgp279
Contributor
Contributor
The time we wasted watching damn video after video after video....after video & the fact we're still in a pandemic where people have lost their jobs or been furloughed or suffering financially play these games to give us a piece of normalcy for just a moment with the hopes of earning rewards to take care of business. Making us believe we too can have stacks & stacks like the actors depicted. Deception = False Advertising
Login to Me Too

Catalina27
Contributor
Contributor
Mi to i play diferend games and i donth receve moni in mi paypal acounth eventh the moni istransfered succelful
Login to Me Too

SwissMiss420
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. I'm owed a few thousand. But the ppl on starry legend say that they're having trouble posting the money in our accounts.

Login to Me Too

I am in for that I have been having the same problems has everyone else.
Login to Me Too

Karol711
Contributor
Contributor

I agree and a ccx waste of time,all lies

Login to Me Too

Rattette1995
Contributor
Contributor
I agree a Class Action Lawsuit needs done to all these fake **bleep** advertising people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.