cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Synamonstick16
Contributor
Same here! I read somewhere here that PayPal won’t accept the money on our accounts because they believe it is illegal gambling! I don’t think it is! We are not paying to play for it ! The lottery we have to pay money for tickets! They made that legal that is gambling! Publishers clearinghouse is gambling to in a way cause they exspecting you to buy products from them! The games we play not exspecting us to purchase anything, so that is not gambling! PayPal made agreement for our money to accept it with those games so they need to honor it!

Options
BelindaL
Contributor

@Synamonstick16  I agree they do need to honor it. I have played so much within the last week and earned over 2,000 i really need that money.

Options
Yamotherboo
Contributor
I played this game where I cashed out money and it said it was sent to my PayPal but I haven’t got nun yet

Options
Prr67
Contributor
I play "swipe to blast" , an online game that promises to put your winnings on o your pay pal card when you reach $500 . I went to cash out but their cash out form won't take any special characters like / or the @ therefore I haven't got my money That's false advertising and the reason I played w as because PayPal name is all over it You ca even win PayPal cards What can I di

Options
RiniEkowati
The same case with me, when I’ll redeem $500 to pay pall was the account of my pay pall was error So the game is 100% wasting my time cause no reault i have

Options
Swaleh001
Contributor
I win 500$ swipe to blast...I try to deposits to my PayPal, but it look like the requires for my PayPal account number and email have error. This is not real money!

Options
Namin3112
Contributor
Swipe to blast on line games false

Options
perezbienvenido
Contributor
How to redeem my reward ? Swipe to blast is other fake game to make money??

Options
kaczmarczykela7
Contributor
Scam!!!

Options
xtaurus
Contributor
Same here!fake money app!

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.