how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Grace651
New Community Member

How do i recieve money from game  thats hooked upto my paypal accont.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grace651 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210201c
Contributor
Contributor
I’m waiting for money paid into my PayPal account how is it not there when they have my right email
Login to Me Too

Ericvandergoltz
Contributor
Contributor

Lakota12
Contributor
Contributor
I played a lot of games and cash out a lot of money? But I have not received any of the money on my PayPal account? How do I go about receiving my money a total of $2777.39 plus more
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lakota12 

Sorry, please check if the game apps you are playing are a scam or not. Just do web search for reports of non-payment. No game can realistically pay that much...from tens to hundreds to thousands of dollars. It’s too good to be true. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Time2speakUp21
New Community Member
I completely agree it's been going in a year and I have not been able to access my original account and I'm quite sure it had some type of funds in it every online game (majority) makes you choose to cash out through PayPal and I have not been able to cash out any games I have played missing out on potential income or money not purposely reaching cash out on tons of games and business opportunities because of paypals failure to respond to they're account holders and "WE" Are the reason PayPal exist just like in politics but that's a separate issue that disgusts " Me and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say PayPal is currupt" Crooked, "and" Too big for they're "bridges" Our rights have been violated in every single aspect of almost every single company policy ! One of the biggest things is discrimination, bias"I can go on and on about the ignorance of the company it's almost impossible to get ahold of someone and issues never get resolved we get hung up on after the worst advice known to the planet " It's no wonder they would (PayPal) be affiliated with government ppp loans (Loans?) Shouldn't be no such thing money or finance would never exist if it wasn't for us tax payers it our money they are selling back to us and all for interest or fees" The people saved up that money god" Knows how many people left behind money and funds almost never got appropriated "PROPERLY" I'm quite sure!. Anyway I'm with you 100 % I'm fed up our rights are being stripped from us and it's a disgrace money talks and b. S walks well I say we exercise our constitutional rights " And hold PayPal accountable! I'm with you if you and anyone else is with meb and you then message us A.S.A.P and we can do something about this clear violation of our CONSTITUTIONAL rights they laugh at us and I know we all have probably been robbbed by PayPal and the corporate entities that run payp@l and the other big and rising banks "major banks" It's affiliated with it's disgusting that these placesvtale advantage of port and less fortunate but that's not what we are we are the backbone of this country it's meaning but we are made to believe everything they supposedly do for us is a privilege and must be paid back it's a joke and we deserve better treatment and I found one will do what it takes to get what we deserve we make sure these lazy political so called figures that work 2 hours a day if u call that work get to go home to they're multimillion dollar homes and and millions in the bank from our money where did they get all these millions?? 🤔😷 meanwhile we can't get funding to keep people from losing everything and they had the nerve to smile and go get they're hair done and go on vacation its sickining we are the only ones that can change this nobody else and they won't give it to us see PayPal (bancorp) (net spend), green dot). Notice they are all directly tied to one another coincidentally ""!! Lmao anyway flag this post "! And I will file lawsuit after lawsuit until everyone that has had to endure this treatment get what they are entitled too it's a shame!! (Thats my opinion!) And I (quote my opinion!) Makes sense though smh. Let's stop these greedy corporate crooks from feeding from us don't blame me blame yourselves" Fix this PAYPAL! Non way should a year later no agent be able to completely satisfy the people that make it possible for your company to stay rich I will allow this to be taken down I everyone gets taken care of for they're wasted time and lack of funds give back what I'm sure you all took!
Login to Me Too

Drhogan
Im with you 100%
Login to Me Too

DMaddox80
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% this is BS the way these games and PayPal get away with taking advantage of people, a stop needs to be done to this situation.
Login to Me Too

Sunilkumars
Contributor
Contributor
Dear all, I received payment from my self earning partner,2048cards merge.payment is not received yet.they are, paid or not.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.