how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Mamaj511
Contributor
Contributor
I have screenshots from the game showing the amount I won and that it says it was successful in sending my winnings to my PayPal account. I have emailed the developer many times with the screenshots attached. I have not recieved a reply. What can I do to recieve my winnings?
Login to Me Too

JUSBNV
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, quick question, have you had any success with receiving your winnings? My PayPal account is linked with these games through my email account, I’ve sent numerous emails to each of the games regarding non receipt of funds even though they state the the payments have been transferred to my PayPal account, no responses nor replies from them. I’ve even checked with PayPal to inquire whether there was a problem with my PayPal account, there are none. If you have any ideas on what I can do next please advise. I don’t like being deceived or wasting my time & energy emailing them, sending them screenshots of their messages regarding the money been deposited into my account. Please help if able, thanks & stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Pyt295
How do it link my pay pal account to candy puzzle 2020
Login to Me Too

Janihottam22
Contributor
Contributor
Hello how do I get my money from the game tree for money won 200dollar
Login to Me Too

marykay1
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem.won 1300 on pops blast says payment successful dont know who it paid wastnt me.Is this for real or scam?
Login to Me Too

montrelconde15
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been playing this Starry Legend game for like 5 months already. I have made it to 200 bucks because ppl said they couldnt cash out at 100. Im still having that issue, and i just want my money. Its really a need and ppl were depending on that money. Really fun game but they need to fix it and stop false advertising. Need to know when and how to cash out.

Login to Me Too

Temp20231024an
Contributor
Contributor
I need to cash out my money in starry legend because ive reach it $200. I need money for now because of crisis. I thought it legit. Please reply immediately!
Login to Me Too

Margarita1211
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I also played this game too and they owe me around $3,000 and I haven't got my money yet and I don't understand why is this false this false game is on if they're not paying I have a baby that isn't bad condition and these are medication that's why I played this game so can someone please help me out
Login to Me Too

I’ve won over $600 the second time, the first time was $300 and I haven’t seen one dime of it on my pay pal. I guess it’s scam to

Login to Me Too

Paulor88
Contributor
Contributor
I have lot money i can get out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.