how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Pyt295
How to link it to the game
Login to Me Too

Noonoo14
Contributor
Contributor

did not find this helpful as email address for developer is a fake 

Login to Me Too

Blessed20201
New Community Member
I still cant find how to cash out my money on the game Candy Puzzle 2020. Im getting frustrated
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014G
Contributor
Contributor

What is the developer contact of the candy puzzle 2020 and just has an email address and an address and a website and I’m trying to get my money that I wanted to my PayPal to pay my bank account and I don’t know how to do that I need some help please, thanks 

Login to Me Too

MarilynZamora
Contributor
Contributor
How can I transfer my money from my game tree for money into my pay pal
Login to Me Too

Samwong1133
The money I won on games and I check is already success redeem but my PayPal account show nothing just 0.00 and messages write transfer success and check yr PayPal account to claims it but I can't find it, pls anyone know how give me a solution pls tks.
Login to Me Too

Mindy39
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact issue and paypal hung up on me and lied saying they r nothing to do with those games and my money is not there they r full of it
Login to Me Too

Janihottam22
Contributor
Contributor
I play the game tree for money and won 200.00 dollars had do I receive my money
Login to Me Too

Angelcake51
Contributor
Contributor
I won money from Neonball master and watched 150 videos, then it say successful, payment to email ,PayPal but I havnt had anything what can I do plz some1 help
Login to Me Too

Tresey1234
Contributor
Contributor
How do I link my pay pal account to the game?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.