how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Crazgrl57
Contributor
Contributor
How do you cash out your money won from the games you play?
Login to Me Too

donatoherrera67
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I have 150 on that game and I take the card out I put my info the it tells me complete you PayPal and submit which I do and so I sent them 3 emails already and nothing how can I take that money out of that game

Login to Me Too

vs54
New Community Member
how do you link your PayPal account to a game?
Login to Me Too

Joyce-Nading86
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I'm new how do we link our paypal account to the game?
Login to Me Too

Mindy39
Contributor
Contributor
I been trying to figure it out for weeks game sent my payments to paypal now they hung up on me won't help and saying it's not there and they have nothing to do with them money making games which is a lie
Login to Me Too

Unicwm

I have already sent 2 emails to developers no response

Login to Me Too

Temp20221021ag
Contributor
Contributor
Tree for money doesnt reply to emails or comments i gave up q600 later an 2 months nothing pp doesnt help either
Login to Me Too

Powerl33
Contributor
Contributor
I have not been able to figure out how do get my winnings, has anyone been able to ? I'm not sure what to put in the text for candy puzzle 2020
Login to Me Too

Sunspot
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone please tell me how to cashout my money on Candy Puzzle. Tried to email them under the settings and the email came back to me.
Login to Me Too

Pyt295
How to link it to the game
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.