how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Beautiful65
Contributor
Contributor
Still looking for a answer, how to get money from a game to put on my paypal card
Login to Me Too

RHNHDZY
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to bother you. I've had the same issue with Starry Legend and saw there appears to be a solution but I can't seem to access the solution. If you have the time would you be so kind as to explain. Many thanks if you can and hope you as safe and well during this covid business. Regards Julian
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly how am I do do this when I'm having nothing except trouble maneuvering between your web pages to put all the necessary information on it? I have yet to get to your actual Home Page and I've been messing around with this website off and on since I sign up and really beginning to wish I could find another site similar to yours who really is User Friendly.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olivia651 

Not my web site anymore than yours.

However is it that hard to put ''I am in the U.S or I am in the U.K etc''.

Didn't think it was that hard to post a comment with your country in it so we can answer your question.

Once I knew what country you were in I could have helped answer your question but never mind.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the United States and I kept moving from page to page until I found the profile to finish putting information in but I'm still confused on what "enter text" means when it says I can "cash out" on my games. That's for posting me back.
Login to Me Too

Buttercreme
Over 200 dollars won't let me cash out what's going on paypal let us know something
Login to Me Too

Pirate781
Contributor
Contributor
I was playing some game block shoot numbers blocking with Early Access I have met the requirements got up to $1,000 and some dollars they said I qualified for the 500 and can withdrawal from PayPal in 15 days I don't know I don't know I'mma wait 15 days and see
Login to Me Too

RHNHDZY
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same with Coin +. Hit their starting requirement. So I've been onto Google Play who are investigating . I've screenshots every broken promise and forwarded to Google. They are basically engaging and enabling in fraud. It's a lot of emails updating but I'm not putting up with this. Even the 5 star reviews it has set basically are 1 star reviews. I'm going to bug them until everyone gets what is owed. They make millions from advertising so what could a problem paying $54. Do you know a solution to get paid?
Login to Me Too

Pirate781
Contributor
Contributor
I even took a photo screenshot of the message that said it was going to my Paypal account it said I can withdraw in 15 days?????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pirate781 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.