cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Temp20201214at
Contributor

You all should just delete the app because they will never let you cash out.  This is just a big SCAM.  They get paid for every ad you watch but they are not giving up any money!

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Olivia651 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Rafildes
Contributor
I want my PayPal card. Reach 100 $ and I can't cash out. Solve the problem or I will sue the game and PayPal that is participating in a misleading advertisement.

Options
TAMNJ973
New Community Member
I have over $200 and still can't cash out

Options
ELLAH29
New Community Member

Am I the only one here reached 9.5 iphone puzzle now the daily puzzle that they given is only 0.1 puzzle?? Why so unfair in this game?? After so many ads i'ved watch . Is this computer controlled that when you are near in the time that you will cash out or to get the iphone they will lower the chances to get there or to get the item or money???!! So unfair.

Options
sgagliardi49
Contributor
You have to follow 3 steps: 1. Reach 150 days. 2. Reach 1200 levels and 3. Reach 2500 bonuses rewards. First it tell you you have to reach $201 to cash out and then you have to follow these steps.

Options
Temp20201215w
Contributor
I hit target of £201 but to cash out you need to then meet criteria that’s impossible to get ie reach level 25000 was one of them!! Complete scam I’ve deleted and will not play any more of these

Options
Beautiful65
Contributor
Still looking for a answer, how to get money from a game to put on my paypal card

Options
RHNHDZY
Contributor
Sorry to bother you. I've had the same issue with Starry Legend and saw there appears to be a solution but I can't seem to access the solution. If you have the time would you be so kind as to explain. Many thanks if you can and hope you as safe and well during this covid business. Regards Julian

Options
Olivia651
Contributor
Exactly how am I do do this when I'm having nothing except trouble maneuvering between your web pages to put all the necessary information on it? I have yet to get to your actual Home Page and I've been messing around with this website off and on since I sign up and really beginning to wish I could find another site similar to yours who really is User Friendly.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.