cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Frapalapaluvr
Contributor
Not I. I have $167 in there & it won't let me cash out either. I'm so frustrated! I just want to transfer it to my Pay Pal Acct.

Options
sgagliardi49
Contributor
I also reached the amount that was said first and couldn’t cash out. So I will continue playing. It also says the amount of days you need to play and the levels you reach. I have reached to level 32 and then I go back to level 1 and I don’t know why this happens.

Options
Strunk1
Contributor
How do I tranfer money from my game. : candy puzzle 2020

Options
Lindylou78
Contributor
I'm in the same boat I've got over 200 and still not enough

Options
Frank730
New Community Member
Does any game pay real stuff by playing the game such as coins winning price is this app in way connection with that? Do this app receive money from online game?

Options
Fermin16
Same here

Options
Mishgenie
Contributor
I downloaded Starry Legend and like the game but it won't let me cash out to Pay Pal. Definitely false advertising! I am uninstalling it 😠

Options
VioElizDanShef
Contributor
When I started it said when you reach $50. You can cash out. I tried at 51.00 it said I didn't have enough. I just stopped. I will try again l later but it is a waste of time😡

Options
Xowliie
Contributor
Hey I'm also at a $100, how do I cash out?

Options
Vegasman11
Contributor
I have and everything has the same problem i done some research into this and a Company called AOE Network payout your money to Paypal. Google it and Share this message everywhere so we all get paid out. Regards Dave.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.