how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Muhammadilyas
Contributor
Contributor
Ya I hop starry for cash in ine thinks oll online Earning many games waidrah not resveid my account
Login to Me Too

Mamapearl
Contributor
Contributor
I also hope starry cash pay me out are I'm going to the Feds on PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mamapearl 

Nothing to do with paypal, anyone can add a paypal logo to the website, doesn't mean they are going to pay you any money.

Most games are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215u
New Community Member

I have over $200 but it still says I do not have enough to cash out. How much do I have to have in order to cash out?

Login to Me Too

Temp20201215g
New Community Member
It's done the same thing on me. And I have $100.00 on mine I thought it would let you at $100.00 dollars but it won't
Login to Me Too

1Kidd
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone keep asking the same question about Starry Legend game letting us cash out, even have over $100+ But NO answer. So again, I have over $100 and yet it says I don't have enough money to cash out. Why won't it let us cash out or is just a fake game, that says you get real money but you really don't? Can we get an answer to this question, a valid honest answer? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Witchycat
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t see many answers to these questions on here. I’m new on here and I’m playing Bingo Fever2022 and I’ve my withdrawal amount $1,000.00 but it hasn’t posted to PayPal either. Everyone wants an answer but I just see the same one that repeated verbatim. What the heck?
Login to Me Too

bensondomanic36
Contributor
Contributor
Do not receive my money when I should have I see that I know
Login to Me Too

Mags2020
Contributor
Contributor
I've played so many of these games and all are the same. You either get near the amount you need and can't get anymore money to cash out or you get to the said amount and says not enough cash to cash out. Scams the lot of them.
Login to Me Too

Jbtacindy
New Community Member
Well damn I only have $100 I guess I'm going to be playing for a while
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.