Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
65DarkWolf
Contributor
Posted on

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

5,639 REPLIES 5,639

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@bigJames11 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1189

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
pamelaconnors66
Contributor

with starry legeng i have $195.43 and it tells me i do not have enough to cash out yet the game says you only need $100 to cash out is there a trick to this or do you have to play for so many days because ive had it for a month and still cant cash out

Options
Temp20201215f
Contributor

I have reached $200 and it still says not enough to cash out.

Options
V288K4J
Contributor
Still shows not enough to cash out! How can I cash out???

Options
Temp20201215u
New Community Member

I have over $200 but it still says I do not have enough to cash out. How much do I have to have in order to cash out?

Options
Temp20201215g
New Community Member
It's done the same thing on me. And I have $100.00 on mine I thought it would let you at $100.00 dollars but it won't

Options
1Kidd
Contributor
Everyone keep asking the same question about Starry Legend game letting us cash out, even have over $100+ But NO answer. So again, I have over $100 and yet it says I don't have enough money to cash out. Why won't it let us cash out or is just a fake game, that says you get real money but you really don't? Can we get an answer to this question, a valid honest answer? Thanks!

Options
Mags2020
Contributor
I've played so many of these games and all are the same. You either get near the amount you need and can't get anymore money to cash out or you get to the said amount and says not enough cash to cash out. Scams the lot of them.

Options
PayPal_Roopa

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.