help payment received but my balance shown zero. how can i fix this it's almost 4 days

nnngocanh
Contributor
Contributor

help payment received but my balance shown zero. how can i fix this it's almost 4 days

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nnngocanh 

Payment received from where?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nnngocanh
Contributor
Contributor
friend sent me by FnF in SGD from her debit card in Vietnam, Im from Indonesia
Login to Me Too

nnngocanh
Contributor
Contributor
i have checked with Paypal customer service they said transfer successfully done
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nnngocanh 

Firstly can you receive friends/family payments in your country?

Secondly have you added that currency as a receiving currency on your Vietnamese paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nnngocanh
Contributor
Contributor
how can i know if it available or not to receive money in my country can I ask the paypal customer service? or can i check it myself?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nnngocanh 

You can receive money, what I was asking was whether you could receive ''friends/family'' payments which is the way you said the funds were sent to you.

And you also haven't said if you have added the 'currency' that they are sending you as a receiving currency in your paypal wallet.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nnngocanh
Contributor
Contributor
i did set the currency in my balance paypal customer service said maybe my acc is new so it may take 2-4 days but it more than 4 days now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.