held payment for more than 38 days

Ali_Mahdi
Contributor
Contributor

I have a pending payment from 9 September from Gumroad store which is i used to sell digital products on for 3 years with PayPal.
I contacted PayPal customer service for more than 20 times and all they say that

"please note that as your account in a good standing , kindly ask your sender to contact us in order for us to be able to check your account . "
I failed to confince them that the sender already did that more than once 
Gumroad last reply "Hey,
Thank you again for your assistance on this. 
Indeed, we've contacted PayPal many times before about this issue and provided the requested documents several times.
Unfortunately, there are still some outlier cases, where they keep a payment processing for a very long time without a clear explanation or directions. 
To confirm, we process 99.99% of all PayPal payouts to creators every week without any issues at all. There are no more than 2-3 cases similar to yours in the past six months. 
PayPal says they can review a payment for up to 21 days, but sometimes we've seen a payment delayed for up to 1-2 months. That's why we recommend trying to issue the payout to a new PayPal account (something that has helped us resolve similar issues in the past). 
Thank you again for your patience and understanding.  "

now what should I do to un-hold this payment ? 
PayPal costumer service isn't helpful enough 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.