error massage when transferring money from paypal to my card

Sofiaahdy
Contributor
Contributor

i live in georgia and i use a bank here called tbc, i want to move the funds in my paypal account to my card but it won't let me do so and i have tried so many times already. what is the issue with that exactly? because my bank info and card info is all updated and ok. @all 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Sofiaahdy,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while withdrawing funds and I understand how important it is to have funds at the right time. There could be different reasons for this issue, one among them could be due to risk trigger, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, you may try again at a later time by clearing cache and cookies or try using different browser or device. If the issue still persist, kindly check the Resolution Center to see if there are any notifications about your account status or incomplete/unresolved steps. If you  need any help, you can contact the team by clicking the "Contact us" option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook by sending PM, Twitter and Instagram on DM. Note : You can transfer funds to linked Local bank, US bank and Cards only.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Creseo
Contributor
Contributor

I face the same here. The PayPal support has not provided me with any security issues and the automatic withdrawal is declined too.!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.