disabled paying to thingy that i didnt want to disable

Adameek_
Contributor
Contributor

i dont know what category i was supposed to choose

whatever

i wanted to cancel auto-billing in online thingy

well... i disabled it by accident and i dont see button to enable it again. i could provide more info

any help or u guys dont understand? thanks for replies and good day

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

prathik5059
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello, @Adameek_ 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!
I understand that you want to cancel the auto payment. Not to worry, I will help you. We have more information about how to cancel a preapproved payment agreement and this article will help you provide more information or contact the merchant and they will be able to assist you cancelling the auto payments.

I hope this helps!

Prathik5059

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Adameek_,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry for any confusion. The information given by @prathik5059 regarded cancelation, and you are asking if it can be reenabled.

I regret that a billing agreement or automatic payment, once canceled, cannot be resumed. In order to set up another billing agreement, you would have to initiate a new one on the merchant's website or application.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.