confused about Selection of purpose code

urmi_gojiya
Contributor
Contributor
which purpose code i have to choose if i am receiving payment from helloexperts as a subject matter expert and also from tasking in Remotasks or other freelancing sites data entry related work.? I am indian resident.
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

urmi_gojiya
Contributor
Contributor
this doesn't provide solution. I know the list of purpose codes but I don't know which can be used and also no purpose code is relevant to my purpose.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@urmi_gojiya 

Up to you to choose the option to think is appropriate, all I can supply is the list. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211214i
Contributor
Contributor
I Jessy from India .I have to receive a payment from Remo task .which purpose code should I submit.
Login to Me Too

urmi_gojiya
Contributor
Contributor
even i don't know i have to receive same payment
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @urmi_gojiya,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving a payment. In some locations, you may be required to confirm some additional information before you can use all of PayPal's services. Here's a great Help Center article you may find useful: How do I receive PayPal payments?

I hope that helps,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

urmi_gojiya
Contributor
Contributor
Purpose code page is not available. can't anyone right away say which purpose code to apply to receive Subject matter expert or Remotask payments ?
Login to Me Too

arshishaik
Contributor
Contributor

@urmi_gojiyaDid you find the appropriate purpose code for remotasks?

Login to Me Too

Aishwarya_Reddy
New Community Member

me too i dont know what purpose code to choose

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.