cant transfer money to paypal

Temp20230804C
New Community Member

i can not move money from my debit card to the paypal account when i try i keep getting "

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."   but a few days ago it worked is this something i can fix? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20230804C,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while adding funds to your PayPal account. Not to worry, please note that our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. In this case, I would recommend you to transfer the funds again at later time to see if that works. If the issue still persists, please check the Resolution Center to see if there are any notification about your account status or unresolved steps to complete. If not, you may reach out to our Customer Support team through the available contact options on our website to know the exact reason for this issue and our advisors can assist you better after looking into your account.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.