assistance with setting up pay after delivery

vryanlopez
Contributor
Contributor

I can't seem to activate pay after delivery for my paypal. i have all the requirements such as have paypal for 3 months and a bank account linked. what else do i require to activate pay after delivery. it is saying this to me whenever i try to apply for pay after delivery 'We're sorry, your account isn't eligible for Pay After Delivery'. I have no idea what to do. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please help me out.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vryanlopez 

You also need to have a back up debit or credit card linked to your account.

Personally can't see the point of it as it gives you no more buyer protection, the seller is still paid upfront.

All it is, is a 14 day interest free loan.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vryanlopez
Contributor
Contributor
How many debit cards do I require to link into my PayPal account and do I need to put money inside my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vryanlopez 

PAD is always funded from a linked and confirmed bank account (not debit card) but paypal like you to add a back up funding source of either a debit or credit card. You would not need funds in your Paypal balance as you would not be using that as your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vryanlopez
Contributor
Contributor
I have already linked and confirmed both my bank account and card. For my bank account does it need to be specific such as cheque or savings as currently it’s a cheque bank account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.