Your Payment is waiting

SandeepSK
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All,

I was expecting a payment on my PayPal account and the party has confirmed that they initiated the payment. PayPal sent me an email confirming the payment is waiting. However, the email said that I need to provide certain information by logging in to my PayPal account. I logged in and navigated as instructed in the email. I could not find any pending request asking me for any information. I am clueless.

Anyone knows, what is that info and how do I submit it? So that the payment will get processed.

NOTE: This is my first "payment receiving" transaction; so likely my setting needs to improve. I do not see any flaw in my login.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SandeepSK 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SandeepSK
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  

I am from INDIA. I'm sorry I could not find any setting for the country... except the time zone which I have set INDIA.

Login to Me Too

sounakbasu
New Community Member
Once the KYC is complete and account is verified, will the pending transactions be credited to the linked bank account?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, thanks for posting to our Community. Once funds are received to an Indian PayPal account, they are automatically transferred to the confirmed bank account on file. Transfers occur daily. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.