Withdrawal limit

hernan229
Contributor
Contributor

I'll really appreciate your help in this matter. Every time, I try to withdraw to my debit card I can't do more than 2500 USD, I have verified all my cards, and the card has a limit of receiving 3000 USD daily, I contacted CS about this since the beginning of April, they told me they'll escalate, and there was no timeframe on when this will be fixed, and to wait for an email.

Paypal help pages says up to 3 business days, I contacted again, and rep told me 3-5 business days, another told me the same, it was escalated and there's no timeframe, and to do split withdrawals... in the meantime. Another told me he/she will contact me back, that never happened.

Today I tried again, they closed my chat, and at the moment, I'm asking for a supervisor, and they just tell me everything is fine, there was never a request escalated, and to do smaller withdrawals. People, I don't want to spend part of my money doing small withdrawals, I don't know what else to do, the current rep, is not helping at all. 

Any idea how can I solve this?

Thanks for reading.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hernan229 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.