Why isn't transactions going through

nclark1
New Community Member

I need to know why my money has been transacted but the other person on the end hasn't received it. How long do Paypal transactions take? I thought they take 5 days. It has been 5 days but they haven't received the money. Why cannot we talk to a real person on Paypal? I need help guys. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @nclark1,

I'm sorry to hear that the transaction you made does not appear on the receiving end. Have you double-checked that the email address is the one that the recipient uses and that it is spelled correctly? Has the recipient completed their registration and any confirmation steps required in the account?

If the transaction is actually showing in the account and is pending, that would mean that it is likely a purchase payment, and you can mark that the good or service has been received if that is the case. If you are still waiting for the good or service, the other party should be sending that prior to the release of the funds.

I hope this is helpful.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.