Why can’t I withdraw more than $2,500 per transaction?

Avvakum
New Community Member

Why can’t I withdraw more than $2,500 per transaction? I have 4 cards connected from different banks. I have all verified. All cards are confirmed. I can’t get more than 2,500 dollars per transaction on any of these cards. If I have to withdraw 7500 dollars, I have to split the amount into 3 parts, which increases my commission. Before I did not have this limit.  By the rule, I can output up to 60,000 in one transaction. I wrote to tech support yesterday, and I still haven’t heard back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Avvakum 

Only customer services can view your paypal account and advise on any limitations.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.