Why are TD bank debit cards being denied for payment?

jennasasso
Contributor
Contributor

How come when customer's of mine try to make a purchase with a TD bank credit card, their transactions are declined? It seems to only happen with TD bank customers.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jennasasso,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some declines on your TD bank debit card. Have you tried confirming your debit card? That normally helps quite a bit. Also here are some other Help Center articles you may find useful:

Why was my payment declined?

Why was my debit or credit card declined?

I hope that helps,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jennasasso
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Jon - it isn’t my card, I have had multiple people trying to purchase from me with a td bank debit card have an issue
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Thank you for the update @jennasasso,

Are you able to receive other payments? If not, I'd recommend looking into the Resolution Center to see if there may be issues that need resolved. If there's nothing there, I'd recommend seeing if sending your buyers an invoice helps. If that doesn't help, your buyers may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams to look into other solutions or potentially confirming their card information.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jennasasso
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, yes I receive other transactions/payments. I will keep the suggestion mind.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.