When I receive my money

buraktplgu
Contributor
Contributor

To try it out, I was with my friend and I requested 1 Euro from him via Paypal via his phone number. More than 2 hours later, I have not received any money and the transaction history still shows that I can cancel the request, but my friend has already paid the money with me. How many hours does it take for money requests to be credited and why does it take so long?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@buraktplgu 

Last time I helped you, you didn't bother to leave a kudos/thank you or to say thank you.

Best wait until someone else responds to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @buraktplgu,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about receiving funds from your friend. Please note that every transaction that goes through PayPal is subjected to a review and hold. If there is any issue detected by our system, it will be on hold until further review has been completed. Our system will review the payment and either clear or reverse it. The review process usually takes couple of hours to complete like 24 hours, although this time frame may extend. I request you to allow some more time for the system to complete the review. If there are no issues found on your account your funds will be credited to your account. If you need any further assistance, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.