What are the other ways to withdraw money from paypal to Qatar Bank or inside qatar.

nauali
Contributor
Contributor

I tried a lot to withdraw money from PayPal with the linked account (CBQ and QNB).  But every time it was giving an error "Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank.". What are the other ways to withdraw money from PayPal to Qatar Bank or inside Qatar. 

I have Euro money in my paypal which I would like to withdraw in Qatar. 

Regards,

Nauman

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kyson
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @nauali ! I'm sorry to know that you are getting error when you try to withdraw funds to your Qatar bank from PayPal balance. I'm happy to assist you on this. I'm afraid that the option to withdraw funds to Qatar bank is not available in your country at the moment.  However, you can withdraw funds to US bank accounts (If you have one). Since, PayPal is US based company, and it allows its citizens to add their bank account to other countries PayPal account. PayPal differs country to country dependent on what government and banks in that country allow them to do in regard to the services that they provide. I hope this information helps. -Kyson

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.