Unable to use Courtesy credit

Lromo5030
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know how to use PayPal courtesy credit. I was issued this over a month ago and still haven't been able to use it. Why can't they just put it in my available balance because it seems to be useless everywhere else. So frustrated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lromo5030 

Generally when you receive a credit, you'll receive this in the form of a voucher. Vouchers can then be applied to your next purchase with merchants who accept PayPal. When you click on the courtesy credit, there should be an option to select "Use with next purchase." This will then automatically apply to your next purchase when you go through the checkout process.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sun2021
Contributor
Contributor
It is not working for me as well. PayPal customer service is not even helping here. They don’t have a list of merchants that can allow to use this courtesy credit with PayPal checkout. This credit also has an expiration. It is a total failure on PayPal part. They can’t fix this for customers. If anyone have luck in using PayPal courtesy credit please respond. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.