Unable to pay, when clicking on “PAYPAL” my screen is blocked by “Favourites “

Vincennes1
Contributor
Contributor

Impossible to make a payment.  Each time I click on PayPal to make a payment, my screen is blocked by “Favourites”. Has anyone had this problem.  Thanking you in advance 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Vincennes1,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to make the payment. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity, please try the payment again at a later time. If the favorite screen appears again, you should have an option to close it or you can try using a different browser.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Vincennes1,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to make the payment. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity, please try the payment again at a later time. If the favorite screen appears again, you should have an option to close it or you can try using a different browser.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.