UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY"

tweky
Contributor
Contributor

hello, I also want to pay with paypal subscribe but when I try to pay I get an error I really can't do it... can someone help me to solve this problem too?

{"name":"UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY","message":"The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation.","debug_id":"61e42" // app/Http/Controllers/SubscriptionController.php:356

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @tweky

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues paying with PayPal. Based on that error, it sounds like the merchant's site and / or PayPal button may not be setup entirely correct. I'd recommend reaching out to the merchant to have them reach out to PayPal's Support Teams to make sure everything is setup properly. 

If everything on their side is setup properly, the steps listed in the following Help Center article may be useful to you: Why was my payment declined?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.