Transfer money paypal swedbank

Targenor
Contributor
Contributor

HI

I am trying to whitdraw money from paypal to my Swedbank account (Sweden), it take a few days and then the money is returned to paypal and i get a message about "Invalid bank account information". Is it possible to transfer money between Paypal and Swedbank, or do i have some faulty information?

I have added my account whit IBAN number instead of clearing and account number if that matters?

All the best

Targenor

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Grimreepr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Check with your bank and ask them for your bank account IBAN number.  There is a checksum in the IBAN number that may be incorrect if it was not added properly.  Once you have that number I would check the linked bank accounts under "wallet" click the bank account in question, look to the right and see if the status reads as "confirmed". 

If it reads as unconfirmed, I would remove the old bank account and add it again with the new IBAN number as supplied from your banking institution.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/iban.asp

That is a link to IBAN's and describes in detail how they work and the format they should appear to be in.  Make sure it is in IBAN format and no other format such as SWIFT.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.