This transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations

Kab08

Paypal error - This transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations.

I've read all the posts with this same issue and there doesn't seem to be a solution that I haven't tried.

Please help. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kab08

Thanks for the speedy response.

Turns out I had to confirm my identity again.

I accidentally stumbled across the page. There was no notification. No way to find it in the settings. I just randomly clicked on a previous Payee and then the option to confirm my identity popped up. But that seemed to allow the transaction to be processed.

Thanks

Kab08

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

teeweirong

you transfer from where to where?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Kab08

Thanks for the speedy response.

Turns out I had to confirm my identity again.

I accidentally stumbled across the page. There was no notification. No way to find it in the settings. I just randomly clicked on a previous Payee and then the option to confirm my identity popped up. But that seemed to allow the transaction to be processed.

Thanks

Kab08

Login to Me Too

Dinman224
Contributor
Contributor
DIdnt work for me.no option to confirm...it just went to a screen saying "your all set" with a green check mark.still get same error message....it is paypal with an app full of bugs and hiccups..most of time its great but this i cant have and im gonna do away with paypal...any more insight appreciated thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.