TRANSACTION PENDING

boniuy
New Community Member

I made a withdrawal from PayPal to Mpesa over 3 days now, and I am yet to receive the money in my Mpesa.

The transaction is pending and reads

'This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when THUNES completes your order.'

The company that facilitates the transfer from PayPal to Mpesa, Thunes, states that the 'payment was still under review on the PayPal's side. As it was being reviewed on Paypal's side, the payment could not be released until their confirmation. Kindly coordinate with PayPal's support to report the issue and delays in payment'.

I have tried contacting PayPal support, but, I am not getting through.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@boniuy 

https://www.paypal.com/ke/cshelp/article/what-is-paypal-mobile-money-service-with-m-pesa-help1010

After you have confirmed the transaction, it takes between 2 hours to 3 calendar days to process a withdrawal from your PayPal account to your M-PESA account, depending on the transaction value. The estimated time will be presented to you before confirming the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.