Contributor
Withdraw money via standardbank not yet in since friday till today monday
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Justin1

Hi @Thili9103

Thank you for being a new part of the PayPal Community! This definitely sounds like it has been frustrating. Typically, a transfer to a bank account can take anywhere from 3 to 5 business days. If you processed the withdrawal on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday would not count toward the processing time as they a not business days. If you're still not seeing the withdrawal process after 5 business days, you can reach out to Customer Support for more assistance. 

Hope this helps! 

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Justin1

Hi @Thili9103

Thank you for being a new part of the PayPal Community! This definitely sounds like it has been frustrating. Typically, a transfer to a bank account can take anywhere from 3 to 5 business days. If you processed the withdrawal on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday would not count toward the processing time as they a not business days. If you're still not seeing the withdrawal process after 5 business days, you can reach out to Customer Support for more assistance. 

Hope this helps! 

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.