Routing Direct Deposits to a Specific Account

Texterity
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a freelance technical writer (in Australia). One of my clients whom I invoice on a casual but regular basis told me I can invoice him through PayPal. I have a business bank account linked to my PayPal ID,  can I receive payments directly into that account from a PayPal invoice, or do I have to transfer it from a PayPal balance into the account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Texterity ,

Welcome to PayPal community! I understand that you would like to learn more about how to create and send an invoice. Usually when you get paid via invoice, the funds will hit your PayPal balance. Once it is in your PayPal account, you can then withdraw it to your bank account. 

I hope this information helps you!

- Ali

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Texterity ,

Welcome to PayPal community! I understand that you would like to learn more about how to create and send an invoice. Usually when you get paid via invoice, the funds will hit your PayPal balance. Once it is in your PayPal account, you can then withdraw it to your bank account. 

I hope this information helps you!

- Ali

Login to Me Too

Texterity
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! I guessed it might work that way but I couldn't find it spelled out anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.